Skip to main content

Awesome Fonts of All Time

I often go and check out the collection other bloggers have on their blogs of some awesome free fonts they like. I have been fond of some different amazing free fontsbecause I use them for Typography purpose in Logo designing. Its alwasy extremely frustrating to check out all those compilations and pick the favorite that is required at the very specific moment. Though high quality fonts are freely available out there where you can easily categorise them based on their attractives, elegancy etc.

As for me, as I said I use them in logo designing, I am in search for these free fonts since long ago, and thus I thought to compile up a list of all those fonts that are my most favourite and I use them at almost every other place. You can say that these are almost the best fonts of all time for sure.
Note: You can go to the font download page, by clicking on its picture or name.

Quadranta

So weren’t they the best awesome free fonts?
A music lover, creativity is all that he has in his mind and a very avid reader. He is the Founder of ArtAtm. He is a web designer by profession from India. You may want to Follow Him On Twitter
Rocky – who has written  posts on Demortalz – Get Inspired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VITZ “INSERT MAP CD” SOLUTION

Make ready your horses !